Payton and Brandon were married on a beautiful, warm fall day in October at the Adolphus Hotel in downtown Dallas. They exchanged vows during a meaningful and lively interfaith ceremony that combined Christian and Jewish traditions. After the ceremony, well-dressed guests in tuxedos and glamorous gowns enjoyed a dinner duet of steak and chicken. The Adolphus wedding catering team kept the cocktails flowing, and IDT Band had the entire crowd dancing all night long!
I hope you enjoy this sneak preview of the event from Jennefer Wilson Photography.
Payton loves glamorous, sparkly gold accents, but also appreciates simple design, so we started with a palette of soft gray, blush, champagne and cashmere as our inspiration. "Cashmere" is what I like to call that creamy, romantic, gray-ish color with faint background notes of pink, purple, and taupe. It's one of my favorite colors and it looks beautiful in wedding settings (and in wall paint, if you happen to be re-decorating anytime soon!)
Bella Flora composed lush tall and low centerpieces with hydrangea, dahlia and a mix of garden and spray roses to complement the color palette:
Location is the hands-down most important design selection you'll ever make. Check out the gorgeous architecture in the Adolphus Century Ballroom. The mirrored "windows," the sconces, the wainscoting - all of these elements are begging for attention, and they deserve it! The low centerpieces in the background and just a touch of champagne uplighting from LeForce Entertainment allow the beautiful wall design to sing. The bride and groom got to sneak peek the space before any of their guests entered, and they couldn't believe the transformation!
I am passionate about creating beautiful, intimate events by helping my clients to select the right professionals and focus their efforts (and wedding budgets) on the most important things!
- Photography: Jennefer Wilson
- Ceremony Location: The Adolphus Hotel, Century Ballroom
- Reception Location: The Adolphus Hotel, Century Ballroom
- Makeup and Hair: Natalia Issa
- Paper Goods: Cotton Paperie
- Lighting and Draping: LeForce Entertainment
- Chair and Chuppah Rentals: Bella Acento
- Stage, Chair, Charger and Flatware Rentals: M&M Special Events
- Linen Rental: La Tavola
- Floral: Bella Flora
- Cake: Sugar Bee Sweets
- Entertainment: IDT Band
- String Quartet and Cocktail Hour Pianist: Meridian String Quartet
- Christian Officiant: Greg Gasaway of Sensational Ceremonies
- Jewish Officiant: Rabbi Frank Joseph
- Bride's Gown: Maggie Sottero from Bridal Boutique Lewisville
- Bridesmaid Gowns: Alfred Angelo
Meggie Francisco is a destination wedding planner based in Columbus, Ohio. Looking for a team leader for your big day? Contact her now for a complimentary consultation.